Best TheLuckyDate Alternatives
Get 30 Credits With Registration And Email Confirmation
Register For FREE
Get 30 Credits With Registration And Email Confirmation
Register For FREE
Get Free Chat Vouchers and Say Hi greeting vouchers
Register For FREE
membership is free, but new users can get their hands on 2,000 free credits. Unfortunately, the terms aren’t exactly clear, as these credits do not automatically appear on your balance after registration. As far as we can tell, you need to confirm your email and fill out your profile a little to access the welcome bonus. It’s enough to buy you ten minutes of live chat or two long messages to different women (1,000 credits each). After that, you can buy 2,000 additional credits at a discount price of $2.99.
Website in 5 Seconds
|Monthly visits||over 147K|
|Mobile version/app||no, but The Lucky Date site is mobile-friendly|
|Matchmaking filters||2 search filters (age and country) as well as swiping feature|
|Messaging on-site||text chat, photo and video exchange|
|Paid or free||TheLuckydate offers free registration for male and female users, but premium membership requires credits from male users. The platform is credit-based and offers 2,000 credits for $2.99.|
|Bonuses for new users||No|
Who Is TheLuckyDate for?
- Singles looking for cross-cultural relationships
- People who’d like to find foreign matches but don’t look for them in a particular region
- Foreign women looking for Western boyfriends
Features and Benefits
The modern design and intuitive navigation ofmake its services easy to get, even if you are a full newbie to international online dating.
- Main features: Using search filters, browsing member profiles, watching public photos, making a list of favorites, chatting, and sending mail
- Extra features: Photo exchange, virtual gifts, and the Matches feature
TheLuckyDate offers 30 free credits after signing up and email confirmation, but it’s not all—also, there is a 1rst purchase discount.
How to Sign-up
- Fill in the registration
- Answer some questionnaires (or skip them)
- Add 4-5 good photos
And that’s all. After 3-5 min, you are a member and can enjoy search and communication on the site. They are quite easy to use, but if you want to know more—read on!
The primary reason singles joinis to talk with or go on dates with someone. To discover the best matches, I evaluated all of the services and features that were offered. This is how my quest unfolded.
The site offers a minimalistic yet useful search, which you can find at the top panel of the site. When I clicked the “Search” button, I got the option of filtering the database of stunning women depending on:
- The country they are located in
- Age that you can set in between 18-55+
In this section, you will get girls’ photos with their city, country, and age written below. There you can also choose what to do with the results:
- Change to previous or next profile
- Add to favorites
- Open profile
The search options might not be advanced, but they still are useful and can save you plenty of time. Using the filters, you can easily narrow down the number of potential partners to date and get the most accurate options because the filters are not overcomplicated.
The most important part of reputable online dating sites is always having a variety of messaging tools, andonline dating platform is no exception. So the site has the following methods of communication:
- Messaging service. There is access to messaging on each Lucky Date dating service profile. To send a letter or brief message to any user, you should click on the corresponding icon. Moreover, the top bar lets you see all incoming messages and texts in Messages or Inbox.
- Mail. Users of The Lucky Date dating site can also use a letter service to send romantic letters to one another. The service works well—mails can be longer, and you can attach photos free of charge.
My experience with The LuckyDate online dating site’s ability to discover matches and start conversations was generally successful. Though, it would be nice to have the option to talk to girls in person via video chat.
Eager to show your commitment to some particular lady? You can’t go wrong with giving a virtual gift from time to time, and it’s one ofwebsite interaction features. The dating platform gives an amazing chance to show your devotion and make your dream lady happy. So treat your lady to something special by browsing the virtual gift selection—communication can take you in the right direction with a virtual cake, diamond, or strawberry.
Of course, the mentioned-bove presents will cost you some credits. However, the pleasant surprise of a woman when she gets a gift is beyond value.
- To discover the presents section, visit the woman’s profile and choose the Virtual Gifts icon that is located after her bio.
- After this, a wide collection of presents is open to you: it is possible to choose rare, common, and uncommon options for virtual gifts.
As it doesn’t mention in each The Lucky Date reviews, I recommend including this element in your online flirting game. Your lady will not stay indifferent to such a pleasure. The most interesting options are rare gifts, but it’s up to you to pick something fitting to show your interest.
Free and Paid Membership Guide
As I’ve mentioned,signup is free for all, as are the basic features. Here’s an overview of free features you can access before upgrading your account:
- Profile setup Every member can upload public and private photos, as well as short video clips. Specifying appearance details and lifestyle preferences and providing a short bio is also free of charge.
- Search and Matches As The Lucky Date dating site search options are pretty straightforward, they are available for all members, regardless of their membership. I enjoyed adding girls to my favorites and sending likes before buying credits.
- Public profile access All personal details specified in the profile, aside from private photos, are accessible to free members. It’s a great way to discover potential matches before investing in a credit package.
- Likes and favorites As I’ve mentioned, anyone can create a list of favorite members and send likes, regardless of their membership. I used it at the early stages of my testing period to see if any of the girls would return my interest, increasing my chances of getting responses to my live chat and mail invitations.
Although female members enjoy the full functionality free of charge, male users must invest in premium membership to access premium features.
Paid Memberships Include the Following:
- Live chat At 200 credits per minute, it’s the most natural and comfortable way to get to know potential matches. I used it extensively throughout my trial and found it pretty entertaining, thanks to emojis, stickers, and additional features, like regular (1,000 credits) and disappearing photos (1,200 credits). Besides, promises disappearing videos will soon be available, which will make it even more exciting.
- Private messages A useful feature for contacting offline users, messages may include more characters, and photo attachments are free. But you’ll have to pay 1,000 credits for the first message and 3,000 for each consecutive one. I found this feature particularly helpful when contacting ladies on the other side of the globe with significant time differences.
- Private photo access You can only see users’ private photos after they respond to you in chat or message. It’s a neat security feature, though I had no trouble accessing most profiles, as the majority of the ladies were eager to engage.
- Virtual gifts It’s a fun way to add a bit of spice to a virtual dating experience. The gift selection may vary, but the cheapest option I found was 4,900 credits, while the most expensive one was 74,900. After experimenting with gifts under 10,000 credits, I can attest that ladies are more likely to respond after receiving small tokens of appreciation.
With The Lucky Date cost ranging from $19 for 4,500 credits to $179 for 80,000 credits, I believe the dating platform is reasonably priced. For instance, the largest credit package bought me four common virtual gifts and over three hours of live chat with half a dozen girls.
I suggest usingwebsite Matches feature to explore the most active and attractive dating community members. It’s less awkward and more entertaining than using the search filters. And thanks to the handy buttons, you can like potential matches based on photos alone, check out their profiles, and add them to your favorites. This matchmaking tool is especially useful for new members who don’t know where to begin their dating journey. Besides, it’s absolutely free, so it’ll work even before you invest in a credit package.
Pros & Cons
- Easy-to-use online dating website
- Singles from all over the world, including Asian, Latin, and European countries
- Good online messenger
- Bonus credits for newly registered users
- Affordable credits compared to many other dating platforms
- No video chat
- No unlimited messaging for premium users
Your Safety on TheLuckyDate
Like most dating websites,does its best to keep the number of fake profiles to a minimum to ensure everyone’s safety. As I tested the app, I noticed a few effective security measures in place, such as:
- Member reporting and blocking features to address suspicious activity
- Email verification, though no video or ID is required to verify the profile
Members can also contact the customer support team to resolve any arising issues, though email is the only available means of contact. As the response can take a few hours, you should do your best to avoid trouble by following the basic online safety guidelines:
- Do not send money to people you’ve never met, and don’t accept payments from strangers in any form
- Do not share your sensitive information, including contact details and bank account data, with strangers
- Do not add intimate photos to your profile, and don’t share them in live chat to avoid potential blackmail
- Use Google image search to check the profile photos and locate their real owners if the accounts seem fake
- Report suspicious activity and block users who make you uncomfortable
Although some of these rules seem overkill, ignoring them may lead to stolen identity, lost money, or destroyed reputation. You’re better off safe than sorry.
5 Ways to Make Your Dating App Profile Stand Out
- Be extra picky with your profile picture. Remember, it’s the first thing a potential girlfriend or boyfriend will see in search results or the matching tool, so it must highlight your best features.
- Be generous with profile photos and videos. app search results specify age, location, and the number of pictures, which may be the deciding factor for prospective dates.
- Make your short bio creative and exciting. It doesn’t have to be long, but adding a few personal touches with encouragement to reach out and chat with you may incite interest.
- Log in and be active regularly. Just like on many other dating sites, daters prefer live chat to mail, so your chances of getting a response will be higher if you’re seen online more often.
- Check your notifications from time to time. The Lucky Date will suggest potential matches based on your profile info, increasing your chances of getting a response.
I enjoyed testing the dating site while working onreview. Although the features seemed pretty limited at first, I came to love the simplicity of the matching and live chat. After all, dating sites are about having fun and making connections, and The Lucky Date has both in spades. I lost count of the number of gorgeous ladies I chatted with, and my gift-shopping list was a mile long. All things considered, The Lucky Date works exactly as advertised, so it’s a recommendation of mine.
Despite being launched only three years ago (in 2020), TheLuckyDate has already developed a dedicated fan base of over 500K active users. Thanks to its intuitive interface and continuous upgrades, it’s steadily attracting American, Canadian, and European singles. In my books, it’s as legit as any mainstream dating site.
The cost of TheLuckyDate credit packages ranges from $19 for 4,500 credits to $179 for 80,000 credits. Considering live chat is priced at 200 credits per minute, the smallest package will last around 23 minutes, while the largest should be good for over six hours of chatting. Photos and disappearing messaging cost extra.
No, TheLuckyDate is a reputable dating platform, despite what some reviews may want you to believe. There are thousands of active daters with verified profiles, recent photos, and an eagerness to reach out and flirt. Like any relationship, not every new acquaintance on TheLuckyDate will lead to something serious, so you should be patient and learn to spend your credits wisely.
TheLuckyDate is an international dating site geared towards fostering serious long-distance relationships with the potential to turn into something long-term. Most male users are American or European, while single ladies usually come from Asia, Eastern Europe, or Latin America. TheLuckyDate helps them find suitable matches, chat, and exchange photos and videos.
After you sign up and experiment with the dating site, TheLuckyDate will award you 2,000 credits to test messaging and other premium features. Once they run out, you can purchase additional 2,000 credits for only $2.99. Beyond that, standard rates apply.
Single users from different countries sign up and create their dating profiles before using search filters and swiping to come up with potential matches. Premium users can initiate conversations and exchange letters, photos, and videos. And once they are ready to move on to meetings, they can exchange contact details to arrange dates.