🔥Best Dating Sites in Iowa | December 2023
Why Should You Join Top Dating Sites in Iowa?
Online dating is undoubtedly the easiest way to meet singles in Iowa, but why should you seriously consider looking for your next date via a dating site? Here are some pretty good reasons.
- Convenience. The Internet is no longer just a place for funny cat videos because most people are looking for dates online. Modern dating sites facilitate the search for the one by means of effective matching algorithms, interactive features, and a big choice of potential partners.
- Wide choice. When you date online, you are not bound to your city or region and can look for matches across the state. Therefore, you can reach out to a bigger dating pool of singles and have a wider selection of attractive men and women to choose from.
- Security. Joining a reputable dating site, like the ones from the list, doesn’t guarantee zero scams or fake profiles, but it lowers your chances of dealing with those. Why? Popular dating platforms value their reputation and have resources to work on the strict member guidelines, verification process, and moderation.
- Joining an online dating site will help you to find people who share your dating goals. Regardless of what you are looking for, you will most likely find it on a dating site. Iowa has many singles looking for traditional relationships, NSA and sugar arrangements, casual dating, friends with benefits, etc., so you will surely find exactly what you need.
Top Cities for Dating in Iowa
The state of Iowa is featured in the top 10 cities for singles, which means that it’s a #1 destination for those who are interested in starting a relationship. But your dating success depends on whether you know where to start. So here are the top cities for singles in the state.
The lovely city of Ames is a sweet spot for dating, as the city ranked 1st for the number of single people in the state and 7th best city to be single. With its flourishing cultural environment and many amazing places for romantic dates, Ames is a city to consider if you are looking for a date in Iowa.
Iowa City people are known for being accepting and friendly, which means no judgment regardless of the type of dating you choose. There is a stereotype that IA singles marry right out of college, and finding a good date there is hard. But in fact, there are plenty of singles in their mid-twenties and early thirties, and you can meet them in Joe’s Place, Mickys, or Bo James. Moreover, finding someone younger is even easier, as the city has many college students.
The Dating Scene in Iowa
Before you start testing the waters and looking for a potential match from Iowa online or offline, here are a few facts you should know about the Iowa dating scene.
- Iowa is the 8th safest online dating state
- The male to female ratio in the state is 49.7% men to 50.3% women.
- The dominant age group (34%) of men and single women in Iowa is 18-24.
- The average marriage age is 25 for women and 27 for men, which is a bit younger compared to the average of 28 and 30 nationwide.
- Over 53% of people in the state are white, and around 32% of the population are Hispanic or Latino
- 77% of Iowa people are Christian if religion is important to you
As you can see, the state is a wonderful option for all types of dating, and the best way to find a local date is definitely through a trustworthy website like the ones I talked about above. So why don’t you try one of them now?
- towncharts.com (Iowa Demographics)
- towncharts.com (Top Cities in Iowa)
- worldpopulationreview.com (Iowa Gender and Religion Statistics)
- worldpopulationreview.com (Iowa Population)