🔥Best Dating Sites in Oklahoma | December 2023
Why Should You Join Top Dating Sites in Oklahoma?
Joining a dating site is the best option for singles with different dating goals, as online dating brings a lot of benefits such as:
- Top dating sites have a lot of active members, and therefore you have a wider choice of potential dates
- You can meet like-minded people, no matter if you are into traditional dating, looking for a hookup and casual dating, or sugar arrangements;
- Effective matching algorithms on the best Oklahoma dating sites allow finding a suitable match faster.
It’s also important to mention that popular dating websites, like those on my list, value their reputation, which makes them work on the safety of their services. Most platforms have profile verification that allows you to date in a secure environment.
Top Cities for Dating in Oklahoma
The cities in the OK area don’t really fit the typical southern stereotypes and can be a great choice for dating. Anywhere you go in the state, you have a high chance of finding someone cute. But here are the two most popular cities in the state that are definitely worth your attention if you are looking for an OK date.
Not only is Oklahoma City the most popular city in the state but also one of the top dating destinations nationwide, as OK made it into the top 100 of the best cities for dating in the US. So why Oklahoma City?
- Locals like online dating, and it’s a dominant way of dating there
- There are cozy bars, like Fasslers, O-bar, McNellies, and Blu Garten, where you can meet many singles on the weekends
- 30-something singles in the Oklahoma City area held off on settling down, even though the state average age for marriage is quite early—24 years.
Tulsa is a relatively small city, but it brings some diversity to the dating scene. There are many people interested in various types of dating, so finding a suitable match is not going to be challenging at all. Tulsa also made it to the list of the best cities for dating in the US. So why choose Tulsa?
- There are many outdoorsy people, so it’s easy to meet someone you like in the local park called Gathering Place
- People there have different interests such as art, sport, and comic books, which is why finding a date in places like The Philbrook Museum or Vintage Stock store is totally possible
- There are many cool locations for romantic dates like Oxley Nature Center or the local Botanic Garden, where you can enjoy the beauty of wildlife and have a great outdoor date
The Dating Scene in Oklahoma
Want to date in OK? Here are some must-know statistics about Oklahoma:
- Male to female ratio in the state is 49.5% to 50.5%.
- The average first marriage age is 24 for women and 26.3 for men, which is rather young compared to the average of 28 and 30 nationwide.
- The majority (29%) of single women in the state are 18-24, while the dominant age group for the male population is the same, but it takes 31% of all singles.
- Over 73% of people in the state are white, and around 11% are Hispanic or Latino
- 79% of OK people are Christians, so if faith can be a deal-breaker to you, there are many religious people in the state. OK even made it to the top 10 of the highest church attendance list.
Dating in Oklahoma might not be for everyone, but there are many men and women who enjoy it. In fact, finding a match there is not that hard at all since the majority of singles use some sort of dating site or app.