Have you heard about, but you are not sure if it’s a legit place to find quick dates? Find out if the site has what you are looking for in our Seeking review, and learn everything about who you can meet on this site and what services the site has to offer.
Website in 5 seconds
- Monthly visits—around 10M
- Mobile version/app—Yes, there is a dedicated Seeking app
- Matchmaking filters—21 free filters and 6 premium ones (body type, ethnicity, relationship status, etc.)
- Messaging on-site—text chat service
- Paid or free—Seeking has a free standard membership both for male and female users, but it is subscription-based, and it offers 5 subscription plans. The min 30-day Premium subscription costs $109.99, and the max 30-day Diamond package is $274.99.
Bonuses for new users: No
- Singles in the US and other countries seeking casual relationships
- Adults looking for hookups, affairs, serious or sugar relationships
- Straight, queer, transsexual singles looking for partners
Features and Benefits
The mainstream dating site,, provides an excellent selection of services that facilitate online interactions. Here is what you can do on the site:
- Main features: Search with a filter tool, browse profiles, watch public photos, send messages, and enjoy photo exchange
- Extra features: Profile highlights, advanced privacy, inbox filters, and an ad-free experience with premium
- Benefits: Free for female users
Registration on the site is free, so why not try it?
How to sign-up
- Fill in the registration form, which takes around 3 minutes to complete
- Proceed with some dating preference questions or skip them
After becoming a member, you can enjoy search and communication, which are quite convenient on the dating site.
Pros & Cons
- One of the most popular casual dating websites on the web
- Many special features, including video chat
- Monthly premium plans instead of credits
- Detailed profiles of members
- Free advanced search with many useful filters
- Premium plans are expensive
- Not all members provide enough details about themselves