Regarding the affordability of, it’s worth mentioning that this dating website isn’t about free dating. It’s not surprising, as when you check the list of certified sugar daddies, you will see many males with annual incomes of $200,000+ registered here. It means there is no free trial period. However, free registration and the list of features available in standard membership, such as search, access to user profiles, or the opportunity to respond to messages from Premium members, are enough to test the waters and even initiate contact. All in all, you can always buy a monthly subscription for $50.00 to explore the site.
Website in 5 Seconds
|no, but the website is mobile-friendly
|free filters include gender, age, and location, while premium members can add more appearance search parameters and save searches
|likes and winks with default messages, public chat rooms, private chats, photo exchange, and member events
|Paid or free
|free registration with premium subscription plans from $24 to $50 per month
Who Is SugarDaddyMeet for?
specializes in mutually beneficial relationships, so it will work wonders for the following:
- Sugar daddies serious about finding attractive women for casual sex
- Sugar babies looking for a safe environment and generous sugar daddies
- Seasoned SDs and SBs who know exactly what they want from sugar dating
Features and Benefits
Working on thisreview was challenging not only because the dating site is extremely addictive but also because the abundance of features and options guaranteed I’d never feel like I tested each one in full. So while it’s an excellent place to find a sugar baby or daddy, it’s not for the faint of heart. It may take a few days and some experimentation to figure out all the features, but hopefully, my insights will help you master SugarDaddyMeet faster.
With over 7M registered users and over a million monthly visits,is full of gorgeous sugar babies and generous sugar daddies, so using search filters is a must to narrow down the dating pool. Here are some tricks I learned as I experimented with the Discover tab:
- The basic free filters include gender, age, location, and preferences. In my experience, it’s usually enough to get good matches, especially if you narrow down the location to one city. You can even search for sugar partners across your future travel destinations for a bit of no-strings-attached fun.
- Advanced search filters let you find SBs and SDs who fit your type. I’m not a huge fan of appearance and lifestyle filters, but it’s a fast way to narrow the dating pool significantly. It’s extra helpful to find certified sugar daddies and verified sugar babies, increasing the likelihood of a solid match.
- The search results page is detailed enough to encourage an immediate reaction. Although I’d have preferred a grid layout to see more photos at a time, each one came with just enough tantalizing details to get me interested to learn more. And the options to like, wink, or reach out immediately were a definite plus.
And whenever a straightforward search got too dull, I could always switch to the SPARK matching feature, but I’ll share more about it in a bit.
As I’ve mentioned,has more than enough communication options, though some are more useful than others. Here’s a quick overview of what I learned:
- Free winks come with scripted messages. Although they may include small personal touches (for premium users), I did not receive many responses to winks. Still, it’s a fun and free way to gauge mutual interest.
- Public chat rooms help get to know potential matches in a comfortable setting. Along with the video gallery on the home page, chat rooms are among the most addictive SugarDaddyMeet features. I recommend you pick chats with fewer members so that your messages don’t get lost.
- Private messages come with emojis and media attachments. Exclusive to premium members, live chat is pretty straightforward, with all the necessary basics. Luckily, the Messages tab includes multiple filters to help sort the messages by status and username, so use them if you ever feel overwhelmed with the number of chats.
Private notes deserve an honorary mention here, though you are the only person to see them. Think of them as quick reminders or “notes to self” about the profiles you like, date ideas, etc. I haven’t come across anything similar on other dating sites, but after testing the Sugar Daddy Meet app, I wish more platforms would use such features.