BravoDate Review 2023
BravoDate is a hot dating spot for people who are into Eastern European singles and who don’t mind online dating. The website looks modern and has many verified profiles, but can it really get you a date from a Slavic country? Learn everything you need to know about BravoDate in our review.
Website in 5 seconds
- Monthly visits—around 650K
- Mobile version/app—No, yet the site is mobile-friendly
- Matchmaking filters—4 search filters (age, location, gender, online/offline) and interactive matching feature People
- Messaging on-site—winks, Say Hello feature, messages, photo exchange, mail, and Let’s Talk chat tool
- Paid or free—Fully free membership for female members and limited free membership for males. The minimum pack has 20 credits, and the max one has 750 credits and costs $149.99
Bonuses for new users: BravoDate offers many benefits for new members, like 30 free credits or a first purchase discount for the 20 credits pack ($2.99 instead of $9.99).
Who is BravoDate for?
- Men who’d like to meet real Slavic single women
- Slavic singles who’d like to date foreign men
- People looking for a modern, polished website for cross-cultural dating
Features and Benefits
After testing out the site, I can say that Bravo Date is not bad in terms of services and features, which are more than enough for easy online communication and long-distance romance.
- Main features: Browsing other member profiles, sending winks, using the Say Hello feature, making a list of favorites, following people, using an easy search tool with filters, chatting, and sending mails
- Extra features: Follows, Let’s talk (prompted communication), interactive matching People, and the social media feature Newsfeed
Bravo Date offers 30 free credits after signing up and email confirmation, which is enough to test some features. Also, there is a 1rst purchase discount.
How to sign-up
- Visit BravoDate.com
- Fill in the registration form
- Answer questionnaires
- Add photos
- You are good to go
After becoming a member of BravoDate, you can enjoy searching for a match and chatting with people you like. Both search and communication are easy on the site, but to know more—read on!
On the BravoDate online dating site, I could simply look at every date’s profile, or use a search tool with multiple filters to reduce the number of potential dates. So how did I start searching?
- First off, I went straight to their Search page to check what it has to offer. It was not problematic to find the “Search” icon—users can see it on the headline just after registration.
- There are several methods for finding partners. I liked a basic search with three basic filters—age, gender, and country. If users know exactly what they want, these ones probably work for them, because a search algorithm considers the most crucial parameters, I was able to quickly find matches that were ideal for me.
- Actually, extended search works well for people who have specific requirements like discovering local matches. The People swiping feature, which finds matches at random can also be included in the extended search option in my opinion.
To conclude, these search methods made it possible to narrow down the search and provided the most acceptable results. Users can make good use of the BravoDate dating site search to meet women who really fit their criteria and avoid wasting their time talking to someone who clearly doesn’t fit them.
Users are not stuck with regular emails in 2023 but can enjoy various communication ways in a comfortable environment on dating platforms that usually offer various interaction ways. Let’s see how you can chat with members of BravoDate:
- Say Hello. A free way to check if the member is interested in chatting.
- Messages. Traditional text chat with emojis and stickers. You can also attach photos and videos to spice things up.
- Mail. A lengthier way of communication. It will work best for hopeless romantics who dream of love letters.
- Let’s Talk. A chat with templates and icebreakers offered by the website to start a conversation or help the communication go.
- Group chat in Streams. It’s also a text chat but public. You can also see a member in a one-way video live stream and discuss the stream itself with other users.
We tried all of the communication services, and all of them worked fine. We sent and received a lot of winks and “hellos” but the majority of them didn’t spark conversation. But we enjoyed sending messages and exchanging photos in chat, as well as watching Streams and engaging in group chats. There is something about seeing a person in real time that makes it extra special.
Pros & Cons
- Modern premium dating sites for people looking for cross-cultural dating
- Gift and flower delivery
- Good moderation and mobile optimization
- Most profiles of Slavic singles are very detailed
- Discounts and bonuses for new members
- No mobile app
- No video chat